CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-27T22:02:42+00:002017 Honda Accord CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-27T22:02:42+00:00
- Performed vehicle safety inspection per requirement of CST Checked battery voltage – 12.97 volts – good Installed Intoxalock device – performed calibration Cal ID 40607381 Next Recal: 10/23/2020 Provided sample – tried to start – starts and runs fine Performed demo for customer – let customer provide sample to start vehicle – successful Provided customer with FOrm 920 and copy of it, prepaid envelope and for mail in rebate form and all the rest of the CST docs.
Craig P. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/26/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-20T22:01:19+00:002016 Honda Civic CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-20T22:01:19+00:00
- Oil and filter changed, fluids checked off, tires inflated, maintenance reset. Inflate all tires to – 33 psi Recommendation Two new tires for rear – 1/32 – P215/55R/ 16
Rachel T. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/19/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-12T23:04:45+00:002007 Honda Ridgeline CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-12T23:04:45+00:00
- Drained and filled the transmission fluid with drive cycle Redrove vehicle – shifting is normal Rechecked fluid level after warm up – normal. Total replaced volume is 7 quarts. Notes: Fluid smell was fried when first drained.
Seng S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/5/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-05T23:02:58+00:002010 Honda Accord CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-05T23:02:58+00:00
- Check oil level ok but it looks like very dirty , inspect the sticker is due at 119150 from meineke , So try look other possible cause of engine rattle noise up on start up nothing found , check no T- S – B So we change oil and filter new – 4.40 quarts 5W/20 grade viscosity – 4612 filter and start vehicle no more noise . wait for two hours and re start vehicle no more noise
- NO dtc present in active or in pending
- TPMS DTC – 35 – 1 – 36 – 1 Clear TPMS dtc the light stays off ABS DTC – 71 – 27 – 61 – 22 – 61 – 23 Air bag DTC – 62- 10
Sameer M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/4/2019